Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, April 30, 2010

Still Going Strong

I know, I know, I have cute sweet smart babies, and I should probably write about them sometimes.  But, not today! :)

Today wrapped up week six of the Ultimate Loser Challenge.  I am excited to say that, out of 22 people, I AM WINNING THE CONTEST!!  I have been working out at least two hours each day (and trying to stay moving even when I am not at the gym) and have been logging every calorie that I eat.  It is paying off!  I have lost 26.8 pounds since I started six weeks ago!  The contest is judged by percentage of body weight lost, and right now I am at 10.24%.  I have a lot of great competition.  These ladies all totally kick butt!  But, that is a good thing because they definitely keep me motivated.

Four weeks left of the competition and I still have some big goals to accomplish. 

No comments: