Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

Frustrating!!

I have been so excited about this Ultimate Loser experience!!  I have given it everything I have to the point of puking!!  And now, for almost a week, I have been unable to do any weight bearing exercise.  That includes eliptical.  And I am FRUSTRATED.  It is only a ten week program and, after the two-three weeks the doctor estimates I will be out (patella-something-or-other) I am feeling at least a little short changed.

I am feeling lucky to have good trainers, though.  I will be doing separate workouts (upperbody) while everyone else gets the real thing, but at least I will have the help of some super-knowlegeable people.  And I am still in love with my Exerspy and my Dotfit program, so that's a plus.

My second weigh-in (last Friday) left me down another 3.8 pounds, so even without the exercising I am off to a decent start.  Just imagine if I could really give it my all...

No comments: